Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm a Night Owl

I'm a night owl, I can't deny it.  So I am embracing my inner night owl-ness and linking up.  Feel free to link up too.



NightOwlCrafting
You see the lovely Leslie has a weekly link up party where people amswer questions about themselves.  I see this sometimes on blogs, but I like that this one is a whole bunch of people all answering the same questions.  
Here are the questions and MY personal answers.  I hope this is interesting to at least one person who reads my blog (maybe you don't care?  that ok too, I'll go back to crafts sooner or later).
Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
My Hubby and I have a budget.  Jeff makes and keeps track of the budget, then he tells me what I can do.

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I LOVE to spring clean, but I do it when the feeling hits (usually when it is nice and warm and I can take the rugs out to beat them.)

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
I love going to yard sales.  I never have my own (I like to get rid of my "give away" as soon as possible otherwise it makes its way back into our house)

4. What do you take when you have a headache?
Aspirin, three or four of them, or if it becomes a migraine I have a prescription (I get migraines a lot, and they hurt, yoga helps)

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
My house, my Mini Cooper (I love my car, even if it does get stuck in my driveway), and my blog friends (the cat and hubby are also in there but obvious).
Tatertots and Jello is hosting a blog template giveaway.  The designs are so nice.  You should enter too.

1 comment:

  1. Another good reason why I should really get back into doing yoga! Found you by Hoot!... I'll follow you if you follow me :)

    http://feathersfreesiasandfishingtackle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)