Friday, March 18, 2011

MIA

I'm sorry I have been MIA this week.  This is actually my first week I have not posted all five work week days.  Life has just gotten the better of me.

Yesterday was my father's birthday.  He passed away last August and it was a really rough day. 

Other than that my only excuse is that I have been working hard on my thesis, but the truth is that until about five hours ago I have been working hard on procrastinating instead of my thesis.  I just can't justify writing my blog if I'm not writing my thesis (I'm paying a lot of many to write the thing).

I'm happy to report that today I got some work done on my giant paper and now feel I can write my blog again (yippeee).  Tomorrow I will take a bunch of pictures and get back on the blog wagon.  I miss all my blog friends so much. 

1 comment:

  1. sorry girl. yesterday must have been hard on you. sending you lots of love. we understand, get your thesis done and we'll be waiting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)