Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick Drawer Reorganize

Remember how on Friday I went shopping?  One thing I bought was a drawer divider set.  I put it to use the other day.
Before

After

This was quite simple and took very little time, maybe even fifteen minutes.  I'm so happy that now I have spot for all my little bathroom things.  Everything has it's place.

Jen from IHeart Organizing always says everything must have a place.  I always assumed that the drawer was the place, but now I see that if it has a place WITHIN the drawer it is easier to find stuff.  She is so great and so helpful in helping me organize my life.  Go Jen.     

My little shopping spree paid off, now I have one more part of my life organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)