Friday, April 22, 2011

Great Sale!!!

Today is the last day for the HUGE Sale over at a Mommy's Blog Design Studio.



A Mommy's Blog Design Studio Huge Sale with $50 OFF


The designs are great.  She makes nice clean blog designs.  If you like the idea of having a little cartoon licture of yourself you can also have that. 

Here are some of my favorite designs made by this Mommy:



 Even if you don't catch this sale, the designs are so nice and her prices are not bad considering she has the nicest deign have seen around. 

I have decided to splurge and get a new design my self.  I'm so excited for an upgrade!


1 comment:

  1. man, that is an awesome deal. wish i had seen this a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)