Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Little Ballerina

My favorite little girl had her first ballet performance last weekend.  She is five.  It was the cutest thing in the world. 

I was once up on that stage with my own little ballerina performances, so her show was very special for me.  I was probably the only person in the audience who was not actually realted to any of the dancers.  The show was three hours long.  I was sitting in the back and saw so many people on their phones, even the parents of the ballerina in question were texting each other.  It was a marathon.  I now have more appreciation from my own parents who sat through these performances every year for many, many years.  My dad used to bring a book, now I know why. 

In order to celebrate this event I made cards.  One for the star, and one for her brother, because I didn't want him to feel left out.

"Picked just for you!"
"My little star!"

The older brother got this card:
This was supposed to be him and his little sister, not sure if he got that (I am challenged by boy cards).

 

I love these two little kids with all my heart.  It was an honor to be able to be there for this little milestone. 

1 comment:

  1. love the new background! how great! such sweet and thoughtful cards, and nice that you included big brother. i'm sure he was glad to have some of the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)