Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Hate my Tupperware!

Ok I said, I hate my Tupperware.  You see, we have a huge collection of miss-matched Tupperware.  Nothing fits together, there is a lot of Chinese take-out food.  In the end it is very difficult to fit them all in my cabinet.

My cabinet is like that commercial where the Tupperware falls out of the cabinet all over the woman (I tried to find it but couldn't).  You all know exactly which commercial I mean right? (Just play along, lol).  See how it is so messy, I literally just throw the plastic stuff in there and shut the door.

I took everything out and organized it.


I used a tip someone gave me and put all the tops in one big holder.  Then put everything back.



The best part?  Everything fits!

How do you organize your Tupperware?

2 comments:

  1. I did it that way for a long time, but we could never find the matching lid and it got all messy again. So we took everything out, matched containers with lids, and threw away anything that didn't have a match. And now we store everything with the lid on it! IT IS AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to the blog world (But must say, I LOVE it!) But I have seen a few of your blogs-and I just love following you and all your new posts!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)