Sunday, September 18, 2011

Must Have Snack


I don't know about you but when I go out I often forget to eat.  I get so busy that I just don't eat anything until I'm so hungry I'm ready to bite the head off the next person in line or faint from low blood sugar.

The solution?  Have a snack ready in your purse when you are having a moment of hunger and need a quick pick me up.  The best part is that when you have a healthy snack you don't end up running into the gas station and buying a snickers bar (I love those, the are defiantly my weakness).  So now that I'm on a diet and snickers are out of the question I keep nuts in my bag.

The only problem with nuts in my purse is that the Ziploc bag gets all messed up and gross and I don't want to eat my nuts anymore.

So I made me own snack bag:


I actually made two.  One for me and one for my hubby to take to work with him.

You can't tell in the picture, but the inside is lined with fusible vinyl, so it does not get a ll gross.  now I have a stylish way to bring a health snack with me when I'm out.

Get the tutorial here.  The tutorial is great.  I love Rhinestone Beagle because she gave me this great idea.


I also love that you can just buy some scraps and make the bags because they are so little and cute.  This fabric came from the quilting squares you can buy at JoAnne's.

I'm sure you have seen this before but I still think it is pretty cool.  Hope you like my little project.



Where I party:

Featured At Serenity NowMaking Monday Marvelous Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out. Your baggie looks great and Im so happy you love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the CUTEST things!! Please let me know where you found "fusible vinyl..."would love to create these for my grandkidlets' school lunches!

    ReplyDelete

Make me smile and leave a comment!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)